Toros de Gravel
MA-13, Jan eric Schwarzer
Camí Vell de Costitx,
07510 Sineu, Illes Balears
Telefon: +34 691931770
Terms + Conditions
This is a website for a cycling event.
We do not track your movements through analytical cookies and we won't share your email with anyone. However, this site has squarespace analytics which allows us to see what you are doing while on this site.
1. All website content copyright 2018 www.torosdegravel.com
3. Content on this website is subject to change and we are not responsible for any mistakes in information. This website is not a binding contract of any kind.
4. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites or apps associated with or linked to this website.
Ride Terms + Conditions
1. Event instruction will be found in the rider pack, these instructions need to be followed. In addition, before the start of the race additional instructions may be share which likewise need to be followed.
2. We will have ride support but this is not a guarantee for any rider. You are 100% responsible for yourself and your equipment while participating in Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP (Henceforth: TdGP)
3.You are to ensure, possibly by visiting your doctor if need be, that you can complete a 120 km gravel ride. A standard road bike is NOT suitable for this event, a minimum tyre width of 35mm is recommended.
4.The organisers and staff can take any action necessary to ensure the safety of participants.
5.Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP is NOT a race. This means that there will be other traffic (also in the forest and off road) and as such, all the traffic rules apply. We will have marshalls helping you to cross major roads, but they are not allowed to stop traffic. Even if there are marshalls present, be careful and be prepared to slow down or stop.
6. Please don't leave any rubbish (packaging, punctured inner tubes....) behind. We love unspoiled nature and so do you. There will be rubbish bins at the feed stations to empty your pockets, and in general if you see rubbish or dropped bottles or equipment, pick it up! (In case of the latter you may make a new friend after the ride.)
7. Participants are requested to wear a cycling helmet that is in a good working condition. Any rider not wearing a helmet does so at his or her own risk.
8. Please also check the recommended equipment on our homepage. Depending on the expected weather, the organisation might make some extra recommendations such as clothing, or tyre choice.
9. The organisers reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event should access to the course or sufficient portions of the course be deemed too dangerous due to severe adverse weather conditions, such as volcanoes or hurricanes.
10. This event is not open to riders under 18 unless he/she has written approval of a parent/guardian or is accompanied by a parent/guardian.
11. All riders should possess basic liability insurance and be prepared to cover any damages they incur while on the island.
15.Organisers take no responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions during the event.
16.During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the route. Absence of these signs does not mean there is no potential for danger! It is the individual rider’s responsibility to take care and make his/her own decision regarding whether to ride a section or cross a road.
18.Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and the Ambulance service.
19.By entering the event each participant grants an exclusive, absolute and irrevocable worldwide assignment in perpetuity if they appear in any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant obtained at the event and grants to Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP the right to use and publish such content in any and all media. The participant hereby releases Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at Toros de Gravel Mallorca GP.
20.If a participant fails to complete the course for any reason, they do so at their own risk.
21. Refunds. We do not offer refunds, but riders may transfer their registration to other people but the participant needs to handle this transfer him or herself . Once the transfer is complete, the original participant sends a mail to the organisation in which he confirms the transfer + all contact details for the new rider. You may do this by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.